SIP 04791, Autoplus Dual Purpose MIG Welder. 230v (32amp) supply. Wheel Mounted.
• SIP Autoplus 181DP is a heavy duty, trade level MIG welder perfect for any busy automotive garage or workshop.
• Features include:
- Heavy duty all metal wire feed.
- Heavy duty, durable transformer:for maximum reliability.
- Gas and Gasless operation (with appropriate wire and gas).
- 8 power settings.
- High duty cycle: 90amp @ 60%, 180amp @ 15% (full power).
- 30amp low current performance for easy welding on very thin bodywork.
- Variable wire spool size capability to accept 5kg and 15kg spools.
- Turbo-fan cooled for increased duty cycle.
- Wheel mounted for excellent manoeuvrability around the workshop.
• Comes complete with:
- Professional Euro-connection MIG Torch with 3 metres cable
- Gas hose and regulator
- 5kg reel spacer
- Link cable
- Earth lead
- Welding mask
- Wire brush/chipping hammer
- 3 x wire feed rollers: (0.6/0.8mm, 0.8/1.0mm and 0.8 serrated/1.0mm)
- Supply - 230v (32amp)
- Welding Current - 30 to 180amp
- Output Duty Cycle - 90amp @ 60%.
- Output Duty Cycle (Full Power) - 180amp @ 15%.
- Open Circuit Voltage - 26 to 53v
- Wire Size - 0.6 - 0.8mm Steel. 0.8mm Aluminium. 0.8mm Cored
- Wire Spool Size - 5.0 - 15 kg
- Insulation - Class H
- Protection - IP21
- Output Power Settings - 8
- Wheek Mounted : Weight 59 kg
- Approx. Weld Thickness Range (mild steel) 0.6 to 7mm
- Packaged Dimensions (HxWxL) - 800 x 320 x 600mm