SIP 04791, Autoplus Dual Purpose MIG Welder. 230v (32amp) supply. Wheel Mounted.
SIP 1 Year Warranty.
SIP Autoplus 181DP is a heavy duty, trade level MIG welder perfect for any busy automotive garage or workshop. Features include: Heavy duty all metal wire feed. Heavy duty, durable transformer:for maximum reliability. Gas and Gasless operation (with appropriate wire and gas). 8 power settings. High duty cycle: 90amp @ 60%, 180amp @ 15% (full power). 30amp low current performance for easy welding on very thin bodywork. Variable wire spool size capability to accept 5kg and 15kg spools. Turbo-fan cooled for increased duty cycle. Wheel mounted for excellent manoeuvrability around the workshop.
Comes complete with:
Professional Euro-connection MIG Torch with 3 metres cable
Gas hose and regulator
5kg reel spacer
Wire brush/chipping hammer
3 x wire feed rollers: (0.6/0.8mm, 0.8/1.0mm and 0.8 serrated/1.0mm)
To weld in GASLESS mode you will need Flux Cored Wire (available separately).
To weld in GAS mode you will need MIG Wire and Large Gas Bottle (available separately).
- Supply - 230v (32amp)
- Welding Current - 30 to 180amp
- Output Duty Cycle - 90amp @ 60%.
- Output Duty Cycle (Full Power) - 180amp @ 15%.
- Open Circuit Voltage - 26 to 53v
- Wire Size - 0.6 - 0.8mm Steel. 0.8mm Aluminium. 0.8mm Cored
- Wire Spool Size - 5.0 - 15 kg
- Insulation - Class H
- Protection - IP21
- Output Power Settings - 8
- Wheek Mounted : Weight 59 kg
- Approx. Weld Thickness Range (mild steel) 0.6 to 7mm
- Packaged Dimensions (HxWxL) - 800 x 320 x 600mm
You may also be interested in the following product(s)